You can now view each chapter as it becomes available in the 3rd Edition, Online Version, of The Explorers Of Ararat: And the Search for Noah’s Ark.
Armenian Reverend Ktrij Devejian displays an alleged piece of Noah’s Ark kept in the Cathedral of Holy Etchmiadzin
An Urartu/Ararat Geographic Boundaries paper was published by Rex Geissler, Gordon Franz, and Bill Crouse.
The Boundaries of Urartu/Ararat White Paper (click to read)
2009 Mount Ararat Expedition Videos & Photos & Blog by Holt Condren
Rex Geissler, Dr. David Graves and Ercument Kurtoglu published their Mount Ararat & Turkey archaeological photo albums including the following:
– Mount Ararat Ahora Gorge & Cemetery Photo Album
– Mount Ararat Korhan Archaeological Site Photo Album
– Mount Ararat Dogubeyazit Photo Album
– Mount Ararat Durupinar Telceker Geological Site Photo Album
– Erzurum to Dogubeyazit Silk Road Photo Album
– Hittite Empire Capital cities of Alacahöyük, Hattusas/Bogazkale, Yazilikaya Rock Sanctuary Photo Album
– Cappadocia Churches & Underground City Photo Album
Researcher and Northrup Grumman Engineer Tom Pickett died while diving near Key Largo on March 5, 2010. Tom was a wonderful man, a friend to many, and our sympathies go out to his family. Tom helped ArcImaging immensely and published much of his research online at The Genesis Files.
Hong Kong Noah’s Ark photos by David Balsiger